OTWAY CRYSTALS – BIRREGURRA VICTORIA
Otway Crystals is a small store based in Birregurra Victoria. We sell ethically sourced crystals from around the world and a range of other products that include :
Having just returned home from Travelling around Australia for 4 years we were able to fossick and collect various minerals, some of which can be found in our crystal catalogue. We also have reputable ethical suppliers and you can read our full blog on this here!
We have other comprehensive blogs covering subjects like how to use a smudge stick and how to cleanse your crystals.
Born and bred in Anglesea, i know and love the Great Ocean Road and have a deep connection with the Otways. So it was an easy decision to rebrand from Moonstone Felt and Crystals to Otway Crystals. It brings a sense of community and location for our business.
We have recently opened our small shop front in the historic and gorgeous Otway hinterland village of Birregurra. We also have our online store and pick up is available in Birregurra.
We love to support other Australian businesses, so you can also find a variety of handmade products on our website. Our newest products are hand poured Soy candles and blended botanical bath soaks, all sourced from other Aussie small businesses.
Our main product categories are
- Crystals: Ethically sourced crystals, specialising in pocket stones. Amethyst, clear quartz, labradorite, pyrite, Lapis Lazuli.
- Jewellery: Beautiful sterling silver jewellery with gems such as Labradorite, Amber and Larimar.
- Candles and Bath Soaks: Goddess bath soaks, harmony bath soaks, crystal infused room sprays, meditation spray, sage sprays, soy candles including ceramic dune and kin candles.
- Smudge and Incense: A variety of smudge sticks including white sage, yerba santa, dragons blood, mugwort and floral sage. Also Tibetan incense and palo santo.
- Books and Oracle Cards: A small yet expanding range of books and oracle cards including topics such as moon magic, tarot, aromatherapy and spells.
- Fairtrade Felt: Gorgeous felt fairy houses from Nepal. All handmade under fairtrade using Aussie wool.
At Great Ocean Road Locals, we have loads of information on our blogs about this area on the Great Ocean Road. The opportunities you have to visit and support local businesses are endless.
Read about the interesting coastal towns in our blog, Great Ocean Road Day Trips for Locals.