Retro RV- Camplify Victoria
Who is Mabel ?
Introducing Mabel – our beautiful Retro RV motorhome that you can book through Camplify Victoria.
Mabel is a fully restored Kombi, complete with a late model fuel injected Subaru engine and a 5-speed manual gearbox for a stress free driving experience.
All you need for your next holiday experience is a love of adventure – and Mabel, of course!
What Mabel offers you :
Mabel combines the charm of a by-gone era with modern day comfort.
Everything you need for the perfect luxury escape is at your fingertips :
- A beautiful kitchen complete with mini bar fridge,
- Comfortable bed for 2,
- USB ports,
- Mood and reading lights,
- Large windows with block out blinds for privacy, and
- A reverse-cycle air-conditioner and heater.
Our location – Surf Coast of Victoria, the start of the Great Ocean Road
We are located in Torquay, gateway to the beautiful Surf Coast of Victoria. Torquay is a year round destination offering a myriad of options for visitors to enjoy.
The Victorian Surf Coast, which stretches along the Great Ocean Road from Torquay to Lorne, has an endless supply of natural wonders waiting for you to explore.
Whether it be :
- The lush inland valleys and rainforests,
- The stunning waterfalls,
- Scenic river walks,
- The coastal region,
- Sampling locally produced fare and wine, or
- Appreciating the booming creative scene, we have you covered.
Take a drive to Queenscliff and hop on the ferry and spend a day or 2 exploring the Mornington Peninsula and its many attractions- your options are endless.
Our beautiful Retro RV, Mabel, will get you wherever you want to go in style.
Be prepared to turn heads as you cruise along as her stunning chassis is sure to grab attention.
She has a modern and economical Subaru engine, along with all new mechanical parts to make her safe and reliable. Mabel is fitted out with everything you need to make your trip comfortable and we know that once you have experienced her comfort you’ll definitely be back again!
And Please Remember :
- Mabel can be set up at a location of your choice should you not wish to drive.
- You can hire Mabel for photo shoots at a daily rate.
- Mabel is not an off road vehicle – hirers must stick to the bitumen.
Find our more via our website or book Mabel today via our link to Camplify Victoria.