ZERO POINT YOGA – CLASSES IN DRYSDALE AND OCEAN GROVE , ON THE BELLARINE PENINSULA.
For Yoga in Drysdale and Ocean Grove, we offer a studio and practice that you can get to everyday. One that embeds into daily life, alongside accessible philosophy that follows you out of the studio and into the world.
Yoga is a way of life :
- An entire system that seeps out from your mat into your everyday activities.
- At some point Yoga inevitably shifts from being shapes that you make with your body, into how you live your life.
- The conscious breath, the steadiness, a willingness to feel, intimacy with reality all become part of your nature.
- It is said in the Tantrik texts that regular micro practices are superior to occasional long practices of Yoga.
- In fact the Tantrik texts prescribe a 48 minute practice every day as superior to a 90 minute practice once per week.
- At Zero Point Yoga in Drysdale and Ocean Grove, we offer 45 & 60 minute classes for this reason.
About Zero Point Yoga in Drysdale and Ocean Grove:
Over eighty percent of our members attend 5 or more times per week.
We aim to move Yoga from an occasional exercise program, to something that positively infiltrates the way you engage with others, your decisions, your place in the world.
As the very first of the Yoga Sutras says, ‘Now is the practice of Yoga’, reminding us that now is all we have.
Contact Us for Yoga on the Bellarine
Contact us to learn more about the yoga classes we can offer you.
At Great Ocean Road Locals, we have loads of information on our blogs about the Great Ocean Road. The opportunities you have to visit and support local business are endless.
Read about the interesting coastal towns in our blog, Great Ocean Road Day Trips for Locals.